Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling Solution
Human or Mouse Immune Cell and Repertoire Profiling at Single Cell Resolution
The Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling Solution is a comprehensive approach to simultaneously examine the cellular context of the adaptive immune response and immune repertoires of hundreds to tens of thousands of T and B cells in human or mouse on a cell-by-cell basis. With the addition of Feature Barcoding technology, you can also detect and analyze additional cellular readouts, such as cell surface markers and antigen specificity, to enhance immune cell phenotyping and study dynamic interactions between lymphocytes and target cells.
With our streamlined workflows, you can go from sample to library prep, immune sequencing, and software analysis, revealing insights into T and B cell diversity, V(D)J recombination, and immune cell profiling. From immunology and immuno-oncology research, to infectious disease research and beyond – these solutions will accelerate the understanding of the adaptive immune system.
- Reveal clonality, diversity, antigen specificity, and cellular context
- Assemble and annotate full-length V(D)J gene sequences
- Pair α and β chain TCR sequences from individual T cells
- Pair heavy and light chain immunoglobulin (Ig) sequences from individual B cells with full isotype resolution
- Simultaneously measure TCR, B cell Ig, cell surface protein expression, and 5’ gene expression in the same cells
- Link full-length, paired TCR α and β chain sequences with TCR-pMHC specificity
- Simultaneously measure cell surface protein expression with gene expression
Our publicly available dataset using almost 200,000 CD8+ T cells and analyzing 44 specific antigens, demonstrates the immense and scalable power of the Single Cell Immune Profiling Solution with Feature Barcoding technology. Now you have the freedom and flexibility to link gene expression, cell surface proteins, and paired receptor sequences to your antigen of interest.
This dataset will allow you to:
- Get the full picture of the adaptive immune response in disease models
- Understand the changes in the adaptive immune response with different treatments
- Simultaneously survey all TILs for binding a broad range of neo-epitopes
- Build a database of antigen recognition by TCRs to create a comprehensive immune map
Immune Repertoire & Gene Expression Profiling
By simultaneously characterizing highly diverse repertoires of T-cell and B-cell antigen receptors alongside cellular gene expression, the true complexity of the immune response can be revealed. Use this approach in human or mouse samples to accelerate new insights into the adaptive immune response and beyond.
Feature Barcoding Technology: Cell Surface Protein
Feature Barcoding technology allows you to seamlessly combine cell surface protein expression measurements with immune repertoire and gene expression measurements from the same single cell. Use this to measure both gene and cell surface protein expression in the same cell to identify protein isoforms, detect protein for low abundance transcripts, and further increase phenotypic specificity.
Feature Barcoding Technology: Antigen Specificity
Use Feature Barcoding technology to determine antigen specificity of single T cells with Feature Barcode peptide-MHC multimers to study the dynamic interactions between lymphocytes and antigens. Unveil a new understanding of the adaptive immune response in hundreds to tens of thousands of lymphocytes.
Unlock Single Cell Immune Repertoire Profiling with These System Features
- Partition 100 – 80,000+ cells efficiently
- Superior sensitivity
- Simple workflow
- Cell size flexibility, no lower limits
- Highest cell capture rates of up to 65%
- Low doublet rates of under 0.9% in 1,000 cells
- Available with Next GEM technology
Getting Started Guide:
Single Cell Gene Expression
Whether you have questions about how to design your experiments, optimize parameters, or identify the computational/analytical tools necessary to best analyze your single cell gene expression data, this guide has you covered. Take full advantage of the rich information enabled by single cell transcriptomic technology by downloading the getting started guide today!Download Getting Started Guide
Feature Barcoding Technology
Watch How it Works
See how combining our solution with Feature Barcoding technology allows you to map the adaptive immune response in high definition. Watch examples of how you can get a more complete cellular read-out, cell by cell—the possibilities are virtually limitless.
Compact, Sleek, Efficient.
The compact, sleek Chromium Controller rapidly and efficiently combines large partition numbers with a massively diverse barcode library to generate >100,000 barcode-containing partitions in a matter of minutes. The Chromium Controller fits on a standard laboratory bench and allows a user to run any Chromium Solution, from genome to single cell analysis.View Our Controller Gallery
To view a list of products by application type, first select species and indicate if performing gene expression in addition to immune profiling. If you would like to combine this solution with Feature Barcoding technology, select Feature Barcode type(s).
Reagents & Consumables
Compatible Partner Products
Single Cell Immune Profiling Datasets
- Cancer Immunotherapy SymposiumKeystone, ColoradoMarch 10, 2019
Simultaneous single cell analysis of multiple analytes resolves T cell populations at high resolution
- SITCWashington, DCNov 9, 2018
Analyzing Infiltrating B Cell Populations in the Tumor Microenvironment Using Single Cell Transcriptomics
- AACRChicago, ILApril 16, 2018