Senior Marketing Program Manager
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Changing the definition of sequencing isn’t just our tagline – it’s a commitment to game-changing advances in the field of genomics. Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it.We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
SENIOR MARKETING PROGRAM MANAGER
The Marketing Program Manager leads the design and execution of worldwide marketing programs in collaboration with the 10x Genomics Commercial Team.The Marketing Program Manager is part of the global marketing communications team and drives the development and execution of multichannel inbound and outbound marketing programs to support key business objectives including awareness, education, and lead generation. A scientific background and experience in the single cell genomics and/or gene expression market will make you an excellent candidate for this position.
- Lead the development and execution of global, multichannel marketing programs with cross-functional teams to meet target results and objectives.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing, Marketing Technologies and Regional Marketing teams along with external agencies to build whole story communications for inbound and outbound campaigns and creative.
- Support and drive the crafting of impactful value propositions, messaging, and content for key and applications.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders (creative services, web, events, and external agencies) to drive development of tactical assets to support these plans, including digital and print advertising, website content, social media, marketing collateral, trade show materials, videos and multimedia, photography, sales tools, etc.
- Drive the creation, approval, and management of detailed and integrated campaign and new product launch plans which define program goals, budget, metrics, resources, timelines, deliverables, execution strategies and contingencies.
- Lead development of media plans, working close with agency to identify optimized media mix and supporting content.
- Drive regular and consistent communication including program check-ins, dashboards and postmortem reports outlining quantifiable results, program analysis and recommendations.
- Contribute to lead prospecting efforts for marketing programs, campaigns and events, including identification of lists, associations, and conferences as sources for target customers.
- Identify the need for and develop creative new tactics for program improvements when needed.
- Manage marketing program budgets to quarterly targets.
- Measure effectiveness of plans in generating awareness and engagement of 10x and products / applications, identify leads that result in closed / won business
- Ensure that all deliverables meet corporate brand, legal, and regulatory guidelines as well as quality standards.
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or scientific discipline or equivalent (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of ten years of marketing experience working within a global marketing organization with a focus on scientific instrumentation or medical devices
- Experience developing and executing inbound and outbound marketing
- Ability to deal with high pressure, visibility and workload; demonstrated business acumen and business analytics skills
- Proven skills in leading/managing the execution of marketing program processes, projects and tactics
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building, teamwork, and project management skills
- A power user of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Background
- Proven knowledge of single cell analysis and/or gene expression products and market, along understanding the buying influences of scientific customers
- InDesign experience a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume at http://www.10xgenomics.com/careers/