Location: Pleasanton, CA
10x Genomics is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our award-winning Chromium™ System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. Learn more at 10xGenomics.com.
Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
- Plan and create production orders for components and assemblies considering demand and lead times to optimize stock levels across the global network
- Communicate regularly with Sales and Marketing, Finance and Customer Service Teams to make inventory decisions based on trends, inventory level goals and customer order fill rates
- Generate MRP and coordinate with Procurement Team to secure materials for production orders, manage inventory including safety stock and shelf life
- Plan and coordinate balanced inventory levels by DC
- Establish and track KPI metrics
- MRP data maintenance
- Quarterly E&O for reserves
- New Production Introduction timelines
Desired Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Supply Chain or related field
- 5+ years of Planning experience
- Proficient in MRP utilization for supply chain and inventory planning principles is required
- Experience with Production Planning, Item Master Data (Bills of Material, Routing, Lot Costing Size, etc), and Capacity Planning
- Effective team player who possesses strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Sense of urgency as to objectives and timelines, while maintaining flexibility to shifting priorities
- Must have the ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations. Strong organizational and reporting skills
- Experience in ERP systems, Oracle Cloud preferred
- APICS certification desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.