Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A and G&A
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A & G&A
We are seeking an experienced, collaborative and results-oriented individual to join our 10X team Corporate Financial Planning as Financial Analyst. This position will provide financial analysis that will help guide business decisions of Senior Leaders. The ideal candidate will have a strong planning and analysis background with an understanding of the fundamentals of general accounting.
Individuals applying for this position must be self-starters, strategic thinkers, action driven, flexible in changing direction and methods, thrive in a fast-paced environment, excel at managing multiple priorities, succeed in communicating with all levels within the organization and provide immediate contribution.
- Establish solid business partnership with G&A teams (Legal, IT, Facilities) and provide analytical support and financial guidance to help with various business decisions. This includes developing new analyses and improving reports and metrics to better support business partners’ decision-making process.
- Manage, improve and streamline the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for the team, including operating expense, headcount, and capital expenditures.
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely month-end variance and management reporting. Create standardized reporting packages to effectively communicate relevant information.
- Participate in various Corp FP&A activities, including preparing presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management team
- Develop ideas for process improvement for scaling the finance department and implement in collaboration with other FP&A team members.
Required Skills and Background
- 3 years of relevant experience in a financial planning and analysis role and a BA or BS degree.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills/modeling.
- Proven track record in business partner or corporate FP&A role.
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Desired Skills and Background
- MBA a plus
- Experience in high growth biotech or technology company a plus.
- Experience with Anaplan or other financial planning tools a plus