CRM Sales Cloud Specialist
10x Genomics is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our award-winning Chromium™ System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. Learn more at 10xGenomics.com.
Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment.
CRM Sales Cloud Specialist
We are looking for an outstanding CRM Sales Cloud Specialist that will foster a deep partnership and highly productive relationship between IT and Commercial business teams, working on a portfolio of IT projects and services, with a focus on 10x’s global Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and E-Commerce business processes. You will bring process improvements as well as expertise in developing new or improved workflows. You are responsible for understanding the 10x business and translating business needs across Commercial track into technical solutions, leading the delivery of services and projects, and ensuring success.
You will also play a key role in support and maintenance, troubleshooting and implementing practices recommendations relating to key CRM systems like Salesforce, Marketo, Zendesk, etc.
- You will ensure that production support for CRM track (Salesforce, Marketo) is meeting the SLA expectations.
- You will maintain the relationship between Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and IT to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive global sales, marketing and customer support functions.
- You will function as a business partner to model, design, and build business solutions that improve 10x' CRM processes.
- You will collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams to define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery, including status updates, scope changes, etc.
- You will be responsible for creating functional specifications based on the requirements gathered and hand it over to technical team and make sure project gets delivered
- You will be responsible for creating test cases/scenario document along with requirement gathering and pass it on to the technical team
- Responsible for Marketo admin related activities
- You will respond to issues and incidents and provide day-to-day administration and support of Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk etc.
- You will Actively identify issues or opportunities areas and proposes process, data, or systematic solutions.
- You will partner with business leadership, internal/external development resources and suppliers to ensure timely, accurate and cost-effective delivery of IT solutions.
- You will develop and maintain and document current and new system process flows.
- You will assist the Head of IT with the next generation eCommerce planning and deployment
Required Skills and Background
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Heroku, CPQ and Zendesk is required
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or information systems
- 7+ experience in IT analysis, design and development of complex CRM solutions
- 5+ years of technical experience and project management in a fast-growing, technology organization, preferably cloud-based (SaaS) product delivery.
- You have deep understanding of key sales and support business processes (Lead-to-Order, Quote-to-Contract, Campaign-to-cash, CPQ etc.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are an excellent communicator with exceptional active listening skills, with ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will obsess over performance, user experience and efficiency.
Desired Skills and Background
- We'd love to see In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Marketo, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.
- We prefer someone with SaaS business model experience in a hyper-growth environment.
- Salesforce Certifications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org